MINT MOBILE PREMIUM WIRELESS FOR $15/MO
What makes Mint Mobile's customer service different?
According to an article published by Forbes, 96 percent of customers are willing to stop using a service or product because of poor customer service.
- Another study mentions that 1 percent of Americans believe that customer service is the most important factor when considering switching phone providers. .
- At Mint, we take this statistic seriously, which is why we’ve developed multiple ways for our subscribers to reach our support team, and why we’ve tried to make Mint customer service stand out from the big wireless providers (in a good way, of course).
- We’re not the only ones who think our customer service is better. In PC Mag’s 2022 Readers’ Choice survey, Mint ranked in the top two for customer support in the US telecom industry, higher than any major wireless company — and it also meant we beat Consumer Cellular for the top spot after winning it for the past. eight years .
- This is because we want to be transparent with our customers… and because we don’t hate them. Or, as director of customer experience and care says Ian Williams, “We can offer best in class maintenance and still give you the best wireless deals.”
- UNLIMITED TALK AND TEXT
Even your mother might ask you to stop calling so much
- FAST DATA
Your service switches seamlessly between 5G and
4G LTE depending on which signal is stronger.
- TOLL FREE TO MEXICO AND CANADA
Call your neighbors north and south, they want to hear from you.
- FREE MOBILE HOTSPOT
Use your data however you want, even when there are no cafes. (5GB mobile hotspot with unlimited bundles)
- FREE 3-IN-1 SIM CARD
It may not seem like a big deal, but other operators charge for it… some kind of scam